Just Another Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

A poonal i went to..

incase ne of u dnt knw wat a "poonal" is its the thread ceremony brahmins (and others) have..neways last sat nd sun was my cousin's poonal nd though i dint want to go my parents forced me to..nd after those two days i was thanking my parents for making me go..
i hadnt met ne of my cousins for over 6 yrs!! neways..i thot it wud b pretty embarassing nd boring to be with thm..hwevr it was exactly the opposite..my cousins were a cool lot..though only arnd 6 (out of mayb a zillion) cousins were ther it was a load of fun..
on sat after the initial ceremony we were all sitting arnd nd chatting bout nothing in general..after tht we decided to goto a movie..went to 36 china town..after getting tickets we went to the qwicky's opp. satyam theatre..jst chatted ther for sm time..thn watchd the movie..was very bad..bk to cousin's hm nd thn off to my house..
the actual ceremony was @ 6 am on sun..i thot i surely wudnt go..coz the only times i've evr been awake at 6 on a sun is if i had done a nite out..bt yet again my parents forcd me to go..so i went thr..again started chatting with my cousins..went to ccd..had fun ther..nd thn bk..after tht we went to sandhya's house nd chatted more (gues we're a talkative lot!!)..neways..after tht i wnt bk hm nd cudnt help feeling tht i hav a bunch of cool cousins..atleast a few of them ;)
here's a pic of my cousins nd me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home